2.18.2010

roger ebert - cancer warrior

http://www.esquire.com/features/roger-ebert-0310?click=pp



Roger Ebert and his story are truly inspiring. His face is chilling to look at, but yet so emotionally stirring. I have been reading his movie reviews for years and had NO idea that he's been battling cancer and is unable to speak. Read the post card at the bottom. How optimistic!


It really puts life in perspective when you start thinking of what other people go through and battle in life. I am so lucky to be in good health and have a great family and friends. God is Good!! 


roger ebert happy post it note

1 comment:

  1. "What I hated most [about the Esquire photo] was that my hair was so neatly combed."

    ...And that's why I love him. He's my favourite journalist, and a genius in my book. He's also my movie buddy--I can't see anything without reading his review afterward to see if we agree.

    ReplyDelete